Headed to Cedar Key, FL? Cedar Cove Condos Is A Great Place To Stay (and Eat!)
If you’re headed to Cedar Key, Cedar Cove Condos is a great place to stay. All rooms have balconies overlooking the Gulf of Mexico, and it’s just a short walk to the shops and restaurants in “downtown” Cedar Key. It’s also a quick walk to Cedar Key’s waterfront park, where you can rent a kayak or launch your boat. There are special room rates for mid-week stays, as well as weekly and monthly rates.
Another feature of the Cedar Cove complex is The Island Room, a restaurant known for it’s fine cuisine, prepared by Chef Peter Stefani. Don’t miss any of Peter’s dishes that include local Cedar Key clams, many of which he “raises” himself.
Other Cedar Cove amenities include:
- Fully equipped condominiums with elevators. Our units range from studio efficiencies to two-bedroom townhouses. Each unit has a view of the gulf.
- Fully equipped newly-renovated health club.
- Swimming Pool with on-site grill.
- The Island Room offers elegant waterfront dining with special menus created daily. Fresh local seafood has made Cedar Key famous throughout Florida.
- The conference center accommodates up to 50 people.
Directions to Cedar Cove:
Go west on Florida State Road 24 from Gainesville (on a quiet, picturesque two lane highway) until you reach the first stop sign in Cedar Key. Turn left onto historic Second Street and go straight until you reach our parking lot (about 4 blocks).