Bill’s Fish Camp, Suwannee, FL–A Taste of Old Florida on The Suwannee River
If you’re headed towards Suwannee to do some fishing, consider staying at Bill’s Fish Camp and Motel near the end of CR349 in Levy County. Located on a canal just off the main Suwannee River, you’ll have good access to some great saltwater and freshwater fishing.
Here are some of the particulars:
- Rooms have a variety of configurations and will sleep from two to six people.
- All rooms are $65.00 per night for two people and $5 per night for each additional person.
- A cook house is located on the premises for the use of all guests.
- A fish cleaning room is available for guests use and fish cleaning services are provided for a fee.
- For availability and reservations call 352-542-7086
**You’ll also find some good food just down the street at either the recently renovated Salt Creek Restaurant or at Sarah’s. Both of these restaurants overlook beautiful Salt Creek, on the north side of the Suwannee River.